If you own or manage private waters anywhere in the world - or want to - Pond Boss is the leading authority. Pond Boss magazine and pondboss.com provide valuable, up-to-date information on the topics, products and services you need to be a better steward of your land and water. Learn and share from the nation's leading pond management experts and our family of friends. We stand ready, willing and able to assist.
Published six times a year, Pond Boss brings you information you can actually use to manage your private waters. From planning your dream pond to raising trophy bass, each issue of Pond Boss delivers:
- Timely information, illustrated with excellent photos and graphics
- Real-world stories and proven methods
- Pond professionals writing about what they do in the field...and the results they achieve
- Pondmeisters like yourself, telling the world about their successes and failures
- Regular columns about mini-ponds, pond life, aquatic plants, wildlife, ecology, from-pond-to-plate recipies and more
- Resources you can trust for cutting-edge technologies, state-of-the-art products and the services you need to manage your pond
- An excellent reference you'll want to keep and refer to again and again
Our Readers Say It Best!
"I love Pond Boss magazine! If you have a pond, you need this magazine."
- Ray Scott, founder of B.A.S.S. and father of bass fishing, Alabama
"I've subscribed to Pond Boss since its inception in 1992. I read every issue and always come away with at least a nugget or two of information I can actually use to better my favorite fishing holes."
- Mack Turner, Texas
"Love your magazine and organization...! Ever since Nate Herman of Herman Brothers Pond Management in Peoria introduced me to Pond Boss - it has made a tremendous impact on my lake management stratagies. Thanks for providing such a great resource!"
- David Van Acker, Illinois
"I read Pond Boss cover to cover. You are doing an excellent job."
- Dr. Joe Lock, Texas
“After years of frustration and guessing with how to manage our lake, we subscribed to your magazine. Quickly we realized we needed to hire a biologist and get good data on our lake. We found Malcolm Johnson through your magazine. With Malcolm’s consulting help our lake is on the road to recovery and our fish are growing again”
- Warren and Dori Blesh, Texas